• Property / Residence
  • For sale

Ruby Hill Luxury Project In Oba

Alanya, Oba

110.000-149.000

Description

RUBY HILL RESIDENCE

 

Ruby Hill Residence Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba, consisting of

6 units of 1+1 54 sqm
6 units of 2+1 86 sqm

6 units of 2+1 117 sqm
2 units of 3+1 duplexes 172 sqm 

2 units of 3+1 duplexes 213 sqm 

totally 22 apartments in a single Block.

The land size of Ruby Hill Residence is 3060 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements.

Ruby Hill Residence construction is planned to start on 03.2021 and delivery date is 09.2022

Ruby Hill Residence is equipped with following facilities and specifications ;

 

Communual :

 

·         Outdoor Swimming Pool

·         Sauna

·         Aquapark

·         Children Pool

·         Children Playground

·         Generator

·         CCTV Security Camera

·         Fitness Center

·         Car Parking

·         Elevators

·         Bbq Pergola

 

Apartment  Interrior :

 

·         Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)

·         American Panel CNC Doors

·         Spot Lights in Living Rooms

·         High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows

·         Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars

·         High quality granite floors

·         Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets

·         High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards

·         Granite Kitchen Worktops

·         Internet and TV connections

·         Steel Doors

 

Distances to some places :

 

·         1600m to The Beach

·         200m to Market Place

·         300m to Market&Restaurant

·         10km to Alanya City Center

·         300m to New High Way

 

Ruby Hill Residence Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba, consisting of

6 units of 1+1 54 sqm
6 units of 2+1 86 sqm

6 units of 2+1 117 sqm
2 units of 3+1 duplexes 172 sqm 

2 units of 3+1 duplexes 213 sqm 

totally 22 apartments in a single Block.

The land size of Ruby Hill Residence is 3060 sqm and only 40% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 60% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements.

Ruby Hill Residence construction is planned to start on 03.2021 and delivery date is 09.2022

 

Ruby Hill Residence is equipped with following facilities and specifications ;

 

Communual :

 

·         Outdoor Swimming Pool

·         Sauna

·         Aquapark

·         Children Pool

·         Children Playground

·         Generator

·         CCTV Security Camera

·         Fitness Center

·         Car Parking

·         Elevators

·         Bbq Pergola

 

Apartment  Interrior :

 

·         Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)

·         American Panel CNC Doors

·         Spot Lights in Living Rooms

·         High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows

·         Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars

·         High quality granite floors

·         Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets

·         High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards

·         Granite Kitchen Worktops

·         Internet and TV connections

·         Steel Doors

 

Distances to some places :

 

·         1600m to The Beach

·         200m to Market Place

·         300m to Market&Restaurant

·         1 km to Alanya City Center

·         300m to New High Way

 

Apartments

  • Apartments : 8
Room+Living Room Bathroom Square Meters Price Floor Direction
1+1 1 54 m2 Sold Out3 west, south
1+1 1 54 m2 Sold Out3 north, west
2+1 2 86 m2 Sold Out2 south
1+1 1 54 m2 Sold Out3 west, south
1+1 1 56 m2 110.000 €Ground Floor west
2+1 2 117 m2 Sold OutGround Floor east, south
2+1 2 86 m2 149.000 €Ground Floor west, south
3+1 0 213 m2 Sold Out3 north, east

Property Details

Environmental Information
  • Near Bazar
  • Near To Hospital
  • Near to School
Exterior Features
  • Playground
  • Aqua Park
  • Cable TV - Satellite
  • Elevator
  • Fitness Center
  • Generator
  • Kid's Swimming Pool
  • Otopark
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Playground
Interior Features
  • American Kitchen
  • Balcony
  • PVC Doors and Windows
  • Shower Cabin
  • Spot Light
  • Wi-Fi
  • ceramic Floor
  • plasterboard
Transportation
  • Close to Bus station
  • Taxi
  • Transportation / Bus

Video

Location

Similar Apartments You May Like

Ruby Hill Luxury Project in Oba
Residence For sale

Ruby Hill Luxury Project in Oba

OBA / ALANYA

110.000-149.000 €
Apartments
2
Voyage Deluxe Project 1+1 2+1 Apartments 4+1 Duplexes For Sale in Oba
Residence For sale

Voyage Deluxe Project 1+1 2+1 Apartments 4+1 Duplexes For Sale in Oba

OBA / ALANYA

153.000-450.000 €
Apartments
4
Voyage Garden Residence Project in Oba
Residence For sale

Voyage Garden Residence Project in Oba

OBA / ALANYA

145.000-225.000 €
Apartments
2
Oba Twins Residence Project in Oba For Sale
Residence For sale
Eksen Life Residence New Project in Oba For Sale
Residence For sale

Eksen Life Residence New Project in Oba For Sale

OBA / ALANYA

129.500-262.500 €
Apartments
3
Olive City Apartments in Oba
Residence For sale

Olive City Apartments in Oba

OBA / ALANYA

124.500-522.500 €
Apartments
3
Silence Premium Park Project For Sale in Oba
Residence For sale
Crystal River 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 Apartments For Sale
Residence For sale